Leakage protection system AquaGuard Expert 202 - protection system against leaks, gulfs and floods of apartments. The system automatically blocks cold and hot water supply at apartment floods. After detecting a leakage, the system closes the inlet taps of cold and hot water supply for 3 seconds. One set guarantees simultaneous operation of up to 6 cranes.
Advantages and main features:
- Autonomous power, consisting of three batteries of type "C", ensures the system is operational for 2 to 9 years in an autonomous mode from one set of batteries.
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply based on supercapacitors (ionistors) - duplicates the main types of power supply - mains and autonomous. The source batteries provide 100% system availability with dead batteries or power cuts in the apartment.
- The supply voltage is 4.5 - 5.5 V.
- The average power consumption in standby mode on autonomous power is 0.22 mW.
- The maximum output power supplied to the taps, regardless of the type and condition of the batteries, is 40 watts.
- Relative humidity of air, no more than 70%.
- Ambient temperature is 0 - +50 ℃.
- The notification about break of a chain (break of a wire), about breakage and souring of the crane.
- Individual light indication of a lost crane.
- Individual light indication of breakage and souring of the crane.
- Automatic detection of ball valve position.
- The function of emergency overlap of cranes in an emergency situation.
- Self-cleaning function for taps every 14 days.
- Two-level adjustable sensitivity wired sensors.
- Protective auto-closing of cranes in the complete absence of any power supply and depletion of the UPS charge.
- Non-programmable 5-channel interface (dry contact) for connecting external smart home devices.
- Programmable interface with customizable communication protocol.
Wyposażenie: 2 elektryczne dźwigi kulowe 3/4” (20 mm), sterownik Expert, 4 czujniki przewodowe, przewody (2, 4, 6, 10 m), zasilanie 5,5 V, akumulatory R14 (typ C) - 3 szt., Łączniki.